This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 01 November, 2014.
Seagull SYK-4 optical slave trigger with built-in tripod socket is designed to work with portable flash units that have standard hot shoe mount. It can be triggered either by slave sensor or by using PC connector. It also can be mounted either on hot shoe or standard 1/4"- 20 thread tripod screw. This trigger can also be used as a PC to hot shoe adapter by mounting the trigger on a non-hot shoe camera. The flash remote controller is harnessing optical theory making the master flasher to control remotely the auxiliary one to flash synchronously without the need of connecting wires. It features portable in exterior and stable in performance.
* This Hot Shoe Flash Remote Slave Trigger has a sensor to sense light from the main flash so as to trigger the slave flash wirelessly.
* SYK-4 flash remote trigger is harnessing optical theory making the master flasher to control remotely the auxiliary one to flash synchronously without the need of connecting wires.
* This slave sensor triggers the flash attaced to it when it senses the light from the main flash.
* Great for setting up slave flash for fill light, hair light and background light.
* No wire is required.
* Battery-free operation.
* Can be installed on tripod with the built-in tripod socket (1/4 inch screw).
* Can Be Used to Trigger 2 Slave Flashes Together
-Connect one slave flash on its hot shoe and one slave flash via PC sync cord socket.
-Then 2 slave flashes can be trigger by the main flash together by using one optical trigger only.
* It features small in volume, good-looking in exterior, high inflexibility and stable in performance, it can also artificially create different kinds of effect and take special photos.
* It has a light sensor to sense light from the master flash so as to trigger the slave flash wireless.
* Distance of remote control: L=master flasher index/2 (The above formula will be established when the face receiving the light of the flash remote controller is aiming mutually at the illuminating face of the signal flasher and when the two are on a same level).
* A flasher standard socket is seated at the top part with a fixed nut on the bottom surface.
* This trigger also has a hot shoe to pc sync socket adapter which converts any camera's hot shoe to a pc connecter so that the camera is able to trigger external flashes and strobes by using a pc sync cord.
* most Canon / Nikon / Pentax / sigma / Olympus mount flash or other third party flash.
* Also work with other flash with PC sync cord.
NOTE:this adapter don't fit Canon TTL flash ( e.g. 430EX / 580EX II?? also not fit for all Minolta / Sony mount flash unit.
1 * SYK-4 Wireless Hot Shoe Flash Remote Slave Trigger Sensor