This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 01 November, 2014.
This item is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (Limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins:54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16 DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
1 x 2560 ATmega2560-16au board